Return and Refund Policy
Thank you for shopping with Magnus Opt.
User shall review the policy on refunds and returns before making any purchase or before initiating any returns.
The following terms are applicable for any products that the User purchased through the website of the Company.
For the purposes of this Return and Refund Policy:
- Company refers to Magnus Opto Systems India Pvt. Ltd, having its registered office at A-5 Mohan Co-op. Industrial Estate, Mathura Road, New Delhi 110 044.
- Products refer to the items offered for sale on the website of the Company.
- Orders mean a request by the User to purchase Product(s) from the Company.
- Service refers to the use of Website for information or purchase of Products purpose. The sale of Products through online Services is only available for India. The User, outside the India, if wishes to purchase the Products of the Company, shall contact the Company separately through contact page www.magnusoptics.com/contact.html.
- Website refers to Magnusoptics, accessible from www.magnusoptics.com
- User means the person, either on its own or on behalf of the Company or any other legal entity, who can access the Website and use the Services provided therein
Order Cancellation Rights
The User is entitled to cancel the Order prior to its dispatch only. Once the Order is dispatched, the User cannot cancel the Order.
In order to exercise the right of cancellation, the User must inform the Company of his /her decision by means of a clear statement:
- By email: email@example.com
The payment would be reimbursed to the User no later than 21 days from the day on which the Order gets cancelled. The Company will use the same means of payment as the User used for the Order and the User will not incur any fees for such reimbursement.
Conditions for Returns
The Products can only be returned as per the Warranty conditions mentioned in the Product Inserts. The User is entitled to return the Products in following cases only:
- 1. If the Product received is damaged, the User shall immediately report the same at the e-mail id of the Company along-with the clear photograph of the damaged Product. The Product thereafter can be returned as per this Policy.
- 2. The User shall inspect & install the Product within 7 days of its receipt and in case of installation of the Product, if the User face any issues then the User shall immediately report the same at the e-mail id of the Company along-with the details of issues. The Company either through itself or through its authorised Dealer would endeavour to resolve the issues. In case the issues could not be resolved then the User can return the Products as per this Policy.
In order for the Product to be eligible for a return, please make sure that:
- The Products were purchased in the last 7 days
- The Products are in the original packaging
- The Products were not used or damaged
The following Products cannot be returned:
- The supply of Products made as per the specifications of the User or customised /personalized as per their requirements.
The Company reserves the right to refuse returns of any Product that does not meet the above return conditions in its sole discretion.
The User shall be responsible for the cost and risk of returning the Products to the Company. The User should send the Products at the following address:
Magnus Opto Systems India Pvt Ltd
A-3 SECTOR -81 PHASE -II
G.B.NAGAR Pin : 201305
The Company cannot be held responsible for Products damaged or lost in return shipment. Therefore, the Company recommend an insured and trackable mail service. The Company will be unable to issue a refund without actual receipt of the Products .
If the User have any questions or comments about our Returns and Refunds Policy, please contact at:
- By email: firstname.lastname@example.org